Commune

.

.

.

.

.

Day 1 was my day, I was planning to go to Grafton street because I really liked music and busking, also I wanted to visit The Trinity college, The book of Kells exhibition.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Book of Kells is Ireland's greatest cultural treasure and the world's most famous medieval manuscript. The 9th-century book is a richly decorated copy of the four Gospels of the life of Jesus Christ.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

OUR OUTCOME FROM DAY 1

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

..

I saw a little kid just walking by himself, and he was really adorable, I took a picture of him walking to people.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I took a lot of pictures in the park because it was so beautiful, the weather was the best and everyone was with their loved ones.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Day 2 was Ethan's day, he said he wanted to go to the Howth cliff walk to see the nature. And the rule was to listen to the music we like and enjoy the view. I really liked it and it gave me a space to relieve my stress.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The location we are going to is Dublin, Ireland. We decided to go there because it's near the UK and the price was cheap as well. Due to the fact that we are a group of three, we will separate each day for one person, so they will be in charge of deciding what they want to do, because it's a commune project, and we want to base on our interest.

.

.

DAY 1

.

TRINITY COLLEGE OF DUBLIN, THE BOOKS OF KELLS EXHIBITION

.

.

We went into a park near Grafton Street, and the view was so pretty.

DAY 2

.

.

Howth Cliff Walk

OUTCOME FOR DAY 2

DAY 3

OUTCOME

Unfortunatley, we were supposed to draw and record what we saw. But we were all drunk in the Guinness Storehouse, we couldn't draw anything and left Dublin.

.

.

.

.

.

Our first location was Trinity college, I wanted my group mates to record the sound in each of the locations because we usually record the things we see through the camera, but I wanted to try a different way, different approach. Grafton Street and the books of Kells exhibition is two different places, one is really quite and one is crowded and loud.

I wanted them to experience youth.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Grafton Street

Buskers, including musicians, poets, and mime artists commonly perform to the shopping crowds on Grafton Street. This was portrayed in the opening scene of the 2006 film Once, starring Glen Hansard of The Frames, a former Grafton Street busker.

.

.

.

.

We all recorded during the exhibition and in Grafton Street, the result was really interesting, because in the exhibition, the sound was quiet and we can hear whisperings, but comparing to Grafton Street, it's really loud and crowded.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Howth Head, a peninsula 15km northeast of Dublin City, has been immortalized in James Joyce’s Ulysses. Howth is a bustling village that offers visitors a myriad of attractions – look out for Lambay Island, Ireland’s Eye, Howth Castle, The National Transport Museum, the Martello Tower and the Baily Lighthouse. Wildlife enthusiasts will adore this area, particularly Ireland’s Eye and it's bird sanctuary which boasts guillemots, razorbills, fulmars, gulls, and gannets.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ethan wanted us to listen to our favorite songs and enjoy the view because he wanted us to relate to our music interest. I felt that listening to different songs gave me another feeling in the same place.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

..

.

.

We went to the Guinness storehouse because Bannie wants to try out the beer.

Located in the heart of the St. James's Gate Brewery, the Guinness Storehouse® is Ireland's most popular tourist attraction. It's the home of the Black Stuff, the heart of Dublin and an unforgettable start to your Irish adventure.

The journey begins at the bottom of the world's largest pint glass and continues up through seven floors filled with interactive experiences that fuse our long brewing heritage with Ireland's rich history.